We’re hiring for long term cooperation an OOP PHP developer of client-side and end-user level API for our project.
Command-line management tools and functional tests applications developer. Automation tools scripts developer. Server side scripting to support web front-end. To design and to implement API solutions for existing server-side and client applications.
- php5 – strong.
- php5 standard libraries – strong.
- OOP – strong.
- Unit-tests – strong,
- Structured data formats usage, like json and xml – strong.
- Development process tools like BT(Mantis), Versioning (svn, git) – strong.
- Development documenting like UML diagrams, doxygen, phpdoc – good.
- Linux scripting shell – good.
- Apache server side scripting – basic.
- Network libraries like zmq – basic.
- Streaming data processing – basic.
Linux system user knowledge:
- Command shell – good.
- Basic networking, TCP/IP, sockets – strong.
- Application profiling, system resources monitoring – strong.
- Client-server protocols definitions and architectures – strong.
- REST and SOAP understanding – good.
- HTTP – good.
- Cluster and cloud technologies – basic.
- Distributed data processing – basic.
- Full text search – basic.
- English: technical reading, writing – middle.
FOR Potential candidate, we require to complete free small test task (please mention in your bid if you’re ready to do it) to confirm your skills level:
Test task for API developer vacancy:
- Check existing structural code and create report of your understanding of existing client-server model. Draw UML diagrams: Objects, classes and sequence.
- Design and implement OOP representation of structural code that covers all existing functionality. Make minimal description of implementation.
PLEASE CHECK TEST TASK CODE ATTACHED!
We’re looking forward a good software engineer to join our interesting project for long term cooperation!